Saturday, June 11, 2011

Bangin' Beauties - Trend

(Image: onyen hairstyles)

A week ago I decided to go ahead and cut my fringe up to my eyebrows. Well it is not my first time in the bangs industry but every time I do it I seem to get really nice compliments like "oh wow nice look" or " you have a baby face" and "that really suites you" kinda stuff. The reason why I do it is because I have a long oval shaped face and having the bangs adds a transition to my face instead of having a long fringe which elongates my face even more. I think bangs look nice on oval shaped faces and not full round ones. You can even notice that on celebs when they decide to have a new fresh look. I really urge you guys to try it this summer because I personally think it's hot and sexy! xx

Here are some celebs before and after the bangs... notice the change.


Audrina looks younger

(Image: thehollywoodgossip)



Angie here looks more a live

(Image: ok magazine)



Jen looks way better I think maybe because the bangs cover her wide forhead

(Image: 1designercothing)


More celebs with bangs


(Image: coutureinthecity)



(Image: latest hairstyles)


(Image: celeb salon)


If you have not tried it already.... then come on girls, lets bang it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment